Estonian shale was used for outdoor finishing. High quality finishing materials are also used in interior finishing.
On the first floor there are:
- spacious hall with the big built-in systems of storage;
- living room with a fireplace, high ceilings and ceiling light, a separate exit to the garden. The gallery of the second floor gives an additional charm to the living room;
- light perfectly equipped kitchen with an exit to the yard for a morning cup of coffee;
- cozy bright office;
- the guest bedroom with a separate bathroom: WC, shower cabin;
- utility room with a laundry.
An illuminated staircase leads from the living room to the second floor.
There is a master bedroom combined with a bathroom: WC, a luxurious bath and a spacious shower unit.
Also from the second floor we can get to the terrace where you can put a sun bed for sunbathing.
From the terrace there is an entrance to the utility room.
In the basement floor there is a sauna with a bathroom. There are also life support systems of the house: boiler and gas boiler.
Municipal water and sewerage.
The house is fully equipped with home appliances, designer furniture and household items, which is also included to the price (except art items - paintings and statuettes).
The area of the house is 150 sq.m., the land area is 720 sq.m.
Leveled expenses for utility payments, including water, sewerage, electricity, heating, Internet and garbage collection, as well as real estate tax are 227 EUR/month.
For details, please apply via e-mail.
Please complete the form below to request a showing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.
If you would like to send this property to a friend that you think may be interested, please complete the form below. To send this property to multiple friends, enter each email separated by a comma in the 'Friends Email' field.